Become a Member Today!
Active membership provides Hospice with the legitimacy needed to acquire grants and government funding to support the necessary work the Prince George Hospice Palliative Care Society contributes to our citizens. Membership also provides the Society with revenue to help promote community awareness and ensures that those who need our care know that it is available. A robust membership also ensures we meet the legal requirements for incorporated societies in BC.
Society Members Receive:
- Receive our seasonal newsletters
- Newsletters and information from The BCHPCA and CHPCA
- Notification of ongoing palliative education and in-services
- Notification of Events
- Attend the Annual General Meeting
- Vote at AGM
Additional Benefits from the community include:
- 10% off non-alcoholic food and beverage at Grand Trunk Tavern in the Prestige Treasure Cove Hotel
- 10% off non-alcoholic food and beverage at Northern Lights Estates Winery
Keep checking back as we will continuously update the benefits from our sponsors.
A Membership application can be filled out in-person at 1506 Ferry Avenue or filled out online below.